Monday, May 1, 2017

In which I am a lazy blogger

I was gone most of last week on a trip, and then spent the weekend building a Pergola on the Castle Borepatch Observation Deck (on the hottest weekend of the year so far; planning fail on my part).

Sadly, all of this life has intruded on my blogging.  Fortunately, the other bloggers here (my brother-from-another-Mother ASM826 and my sister-from-another-Mister Brigid) have done an outstanding job keeping the storefront open.

Still, I feel bad - this is my first post in a week.  Yikes.

As an apology to all our readers, all content today will be free of charge.

2 comments:

Suz said...

We will be glad to see you back. When I was in school, we occasionally had a substitute teacher, many times the same one.
You, sir, have picked great substitutes to fill in for you.

And family stuff always takes priority over anything else.
We will be here when you get back.

Guffaw in AZ said...

We always wait for quality and friends!

gfa